Getting a new amp for your equipment has never been easier. Right now you can get huge savings on incredible deals from Amazon Prime Day. Get powerful, portable, and sophisticated amps – all at prices that will make your gig life easier and more affordable.
Why do you need an amplifier?
Amplifiers play a crucial part in the way your speakers’ performance will turn out because they are what’s responsible for powering them.
And since our amplifiers are some of the best on the market, we use them to provide you with high-quality sound that stays consistent throughout your parties and get-togethers!
Buying the perfect amplifier over Amazon Prime Day may be quite tricky. Of course, there is a good deal of value in online eCommerce platforms like Amazon but it’s hard to judge which products will serve their purpose best and whether these items can benefit you most.
Here are a few tips for you to know before buying your next amplifier on Prime Day:
- You may have to have a clear idea of what you want your amplifier for.
- If you’re looking for a quality amplifier, the key is to make sure that the amplifier you’re interested in has the wattage you need for parties or a night out.
- Make sure you know what you’re getting
- Know your amplifier’s limits
- A bigger amp is not necessarily a better amp
- Make sure you know what the warranty covers
Whether you’re on the hunt for a contender or something more serious, there’s never been a better time to find the perfect amp for you.
Top 5 Amazon Prime Day Stereo Integrated Amplifier Deals
- A SLIM SENSATIONAL INTEGRATED AMP – Enclosed in a vibration resistant design, the amp powers the widest range of speakers (70W in 8 ohms and 140W in 4 ohms) and reproduces high resolution audio playback up to 384 kHz/ 32 bit and 11.2 MHz DSD
- LISTEN TO YOUR FAVORITE SONGS WITH IMPECCABLE PRECISION – Powered by the Denon Advanced Ultra-High Current single push-pull circuit power amplifier, this amp BALANCES HIGH POWER and MUSIC DETAILS PERFECTLY - output audio is clean, rich and immersive
- VINYL FANS ENJOY PURE ANALOG – Connect your audio sources and speakers via the RCA inputs with the Analog Mode button that disengages all digital circuitry and you will experience the warm sound of all your analog sources.
- MORE CONNECTIONS FOR A COMPLETE HOME THEATER – 3 Digital, 4 Analog, a TYPE-B USB and 1 phono inputs for connecting various audio sources like CD Players, Blu-ray, TV audio, turntables and more. Also, has a 1/4" headphone and line-level recorder outputs
- SOURCE DIRECT CONTROL – Equipped with TONAL BALANCE CONTROLS for better deeper bass and treble harmony on the front panel, this Integrated Stereo Amplifier features a source direct button that gives you a balanced sound even if you don't have a sub
The Stereo Receiver is a piece that works with a home stereo system and amplifies the power of the sound system by about 70 watts in an 8-ohm home speaker system and 140 watts times in a 4-ohm surround sound system.
It can be used to connect audio sources, like Multi-Disc CD Players or MP3 players, and speakers via RCA connections. The stereo receiver has an advanced Ultra-High Current Single push/pull circuit design that utilizes Class AB amplification.
We also provide input/outputs like 3 digital inputs, 4 analog inputs, 1 phono input, and Type B USB input that help connect various audio sources to the output of your sound systems so you will enjoy high-resolution audio playback up to 384 kHz/32 bit and 11.2 MHz DSD.
- IMPROVED HIFI EXPERIENCE - The PM6007 integrated current feedback amplifier delivers 45 Watts per channel (8 ohms RMS, 20Hz - 20kHz) for a premium audio experience.
- EXTENSIVE CONNECTION POSSIBILITIES - Thanks to the gold-plated inputs (5 analog, 1 coaxial and 2 optical digital inputs), you can experience high-resolution audio files exactly as they should sound.
- DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE - In addition to high-quality connections with A/B switching for your hi-fi speakers, a fully shielded D/A converter and copper screws, the steel feet also provide high-quality sound.
- MARANTZ'S OWN HDAM SA3 CIRCUIT - The HDAMs (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules) used in the output stage of the digital amplifier provide a wider dynamic range with less distortion.
- INTEGRATED PHONO INPUT - The MM phono preamp with FET input stage delivers maximum signal purity and excellent sound from your turntable.
FOR THE MUSIC LOVERS – Experience all the details that go into high-resolution, high-fidelity audio with the performance of the PM6007.
Whether it’s a CD, Lp, or a file, you’ll have access to your music library through the inputs which include 5 analog and 2 digital. That way you can take full advantage of your hi-fi speakers, which will be connected via switchable A/B devices.
The DAC and copper screws are also shielded so only pure playback is heard. Finally, steel feet provide high-quality sound for great audio overall!
- ✓ SIMPLE DESIGN, AMAZING SOUND – Cambridge Audio designed the AXA35 to be a perfect entry level amp for turntable and audio enthusiasts. The AXA35 has 35 watts per channel, 1/4 inch headphone socket, and 4 analogue inputs.
- ✓ QUALITY ENGINEERING – Inside the AXA35 you’ll find high quality components: featuring short signal paths, high spec heat sink, and damped power supply for the best sound quality in its class.
- ✓ EASILY CONNECT ALL OF YOUR EQUIPMENT - The AXA35 has four analogue inputs so you can connect your CD player, streamer, tv, or game consoles for an incredible sound experience.
- ✓ CONNECT BLUETOOTH OR AUDIO STREAMER – The AXA35 features a USB port so you can connect a Bluetooth receiver (sold separately) or smart audio streaming device such as Google Chromecast Audio to enjoy wireless freedom and amazing sound.
- ✓ TECH SPECS - POWER OUTPUT 35 watts (into 8 Ohms), FREQUENCY RESPONSE (-3dB) 5Hz - 50kHz, S/N RATIO (REF 1W) >82dB (unweighted), INPUT IMPEDANCES 47k ohms, MAX. POWER CONSUMPTION 260W, BASS/TREBLE CONTROLS Shelving, ultimate boost/cut +/- 10dB @ 100Hz and 10kHz
The Cambridge Audio AXA 35 is an integrated amplifier with 35 watts per channel and four analog inputs.
This thin amp fits neatly under TVs or on-shelf units – whatever your home entertainment setup looks like, you can be sure that it’ll look great next to the stylish AXA 35. And thanks to its simple design and features, it couldn’t be easier to connect all of your equipment with it.
The two-line level RCA inputs provide an easy connection from everything from a record deck through to a games console while even CD players and smartphones can share the same source.
- 100 W plus 100 W (20 Hz 20 kHz, 0.019% THD)
- USB DAC function: DSD (2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz), PCM (384 kHz / 32 bit), WAV / FLAC
- Gold plated digital coax input/TOSLINK optical input.Frequency response 10 Hz 100 kHz plus/ 1.0 dB
- Gold plated analog inputs including Phono
- Speakers A, B, AplusB and custom made power transformer / 12,000 µF block capacitors / extruded aluminum heat sinks
One of the main aspects in which Yamaha’s A-S801BL Natural Sound Integrated Stereo Amplifier differs from its other integrated amplifier counterparts is its increased power output, a maximum of 100 W plus 100 W.
The power amplifier section of the integrated amplifier — designed to be driven by either an A or B speaker — is comprised of an advanced, high current low impedance drive capability rated for 8-ohm speakers.
This technology allows for even greater amounts of sound pressure, sound waves that travel into the air and are measured in decibels.
The power amplification section’s advanced voltage and current regulation circuitry also virtually eliminates negative effects on the audio signal caused by any variations in line voltage and allows for compatibility with a wide range of speakers.
- HIGH-POWER 2-CH INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER - With 140W/channel and Advanced AL32 Processing Plus, the Denon PMA-1700NE Integrated Amplifier can drive a wide range of speakers, while delivering detailed, distortion-free audio at 384 kHz/32-bit resolution
- LISTEN TO YOUR FAVORITE SONGS WITH IMPECCABLE PRECISION - Powered by the Denon advanced ultra-high current single push-pull circuit power amplifier, this amp perfectly BALANCES HIGH POWER & MUSIC DETAILS - the audio output is clean, rich, and immersive
- BRING YOUR VINYL COLLECTION TO LIFE - The network amplifier includes a built-in phono equalizer that supports input from both MM and MC cartridges. With the analog mode, you can turn off power to digital sources for a smooth playback from analog sources
- MORE CONNECTIONS FOR A COMPLETE HOME THEATER SYSTEM - 3 digital inputs for connecting various audio sources like CD players, Blu-Ray, TV audio, and more, USB-DAC for seamless D/A conversion, and pre-amp input terminals for connecting external amplifiers
- COMPATIBLE WITH LATEST AUDIO FORMATS - The stereo amplifier supports a wide range of audio formats including MP3, ALAC, WAV, FLAC HD, and DSD, so you can enjoy your audiophile-quality digital collection from a USB drive or through your network connection
The Denon PMA-1700NE Integrated Amplifier expertly delivers a wide range of frequencies with incredible audible precision.
The amplifier is powered by the Denon advanced ultra-high current single push-pull circuit power amplifier, which perfectly balances high performance with exceptional audio quality.
Featuring 32-bit 384 kHz hi-res audio playback and Quad HDCP 2.2 compliance, this amp will bring your vinyl collection to life like never before!
Here are some of the best Amazon Prime Day amplifier deals we couldn’t pass up. Have you found any others that caught your eye? Share us in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the prime day?
Amazon prime day is from 12 – 13 July 2022.
How much power does Cambridge Audio AXA 35 have?
Cambridge Audio AXA 35 delivers 35 watts of power.