Soundbars are designed specifically to bring out the best experience in the home setting as they have outsold the receivers, subwoofers packages, and the traditional home theatre sound speakers by a great margin since they are compact, easier to use, and are pretty much affordable for the utility they are providing.
With so many soundbars coming into the market it is getting difficult for consumers to make the right pick out of all the buying options that will fulfill their desired objective and will be economical as well.
We have compiled a list of budgeted soundbars below with their line-ups that have taken into account the features and price.
- Amp up your audio - Fire TV Soundbar enhances TV audio with dual speakers for fuller sound, clearer dialogue, and deeper bass—all in a compact design.
- Immersive sound - Enjoy a three-dimensional virtual surround sound experience with DTS Virtual:X and more detail with Dolby Audio.
- Easy setup - Just plug in the included HDMI cable to the HDMI eARC/ARC port on your TV to instantly enjoy audio that's always in sync.
- Compact design - With a length of 24“ and a height of just 2.5", Fire TV Soundbar fits most entertainment consoles and TV stands.
- Stream audio with Bluetooth - Connect your phone or tablet via Bluetooth to fill the room with your favorite music.
- America's #1 Sound Bar* - VIZIO has been filling homes with truly immersive audio for over 10 years, and our sound bars just keep getting better. We are proud to provide our customers with top-tier audio products that bring movies, shows, podcasts, music, and more to life like never before. (*#1 Sound Bar Brand in 1H 2022 Source: The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service, U.S., based on units, Jan. - June 2022 combined.)
- Compact, versatile design – Sleek, rounded all-black finish with easy-to-clean textured surface, optimized for small-med rooms.
- DTS Virtual:X – Sound Enhancement for room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized Sound
- 2.1-Channel Sound – Experience a powerful room-filling, true stereo experience ideal for movies, music, and gaming.
- Full-Range Speakers – 2 full-range speakers in the sound bar provide coherent sound and brilliant clarity.
From the Alexa-powered speakers to solid bars, HDMI ports, Bluetooth connectivity, or multi-channel audio soundbars, we have taken all into account to provide you the best reviews possible so that you can make the best decision when purchasing your soundbars.
Table of Contents
Top Four Soundbars under USD 200
Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar
One of the slimmest soundbars in the category, Bose Solo 5 is just around 1.8 inches high, 31 inches in length, and 4 inches in its depth. It capsulate three forward-facing speakers at the front and dual speakers at the sides in its sleek body.
On the performance side, the voice is clear, and even without a subwoofer bass is quite strong, and the sound quality was good and is priced under $200. Read about Soundbars under USD 1000 here.
TCL Alto 7+ 2.1 Channel Home Theater Sound Bar
This soundbar is a 2.1 channel set-up and is ideal for 55inch TVs that have wireless subwoofers for extra bass and flexible placement in the room without the hassle of a separate subwoofer. It is specifically designed to deliver distortion-free sound regardless of the volume and is available in various voice modes.
It has the option of streaming wirelessly through Bluetooth and has the flexibility of mounting on the wall or furniture. It is an ideal soundbar for your TV when searching under the budget of $200. If you have a budget near 500 USD, you can check that range on this link.
Yamaha YAS-109 Sound Bar
Yamaha YAS-109 is an entry-level 2.1 channel Compact and affordable device. It encapsulates an integrated subwoofer, with an HDMI input and HDMI ARC output, and an optical digital port, a subwoofer output for a separate subwoofer, and an Ethernet port.
It also is equipped with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capability and is priced around $200.
Sony S200F 2.1ch Soundbar
This soundbar is a 2.1 channel set-up that uses the S-Force Pro technology to create the surround sound technology and an experience similar to that of a cinema. It has a built-in subwoofer to create high bass and stronger sound without the need for an extra subwoofer.
While the two front-facing speakers deliver a strong, clear top and mid-range that enables the voice to be clearer. You can stream the music through Bluetooth and USB connections available with the soundbar.
Overall, it is a compact and easy-to-set soundbar that delivers quality sound and is set at an economical budget.
Size and compactness in appliances are gaining value day by day. These days’ people prefer devices that are more compact than ever and more efficient design.
Users are hard to compromise on performance as there are a lot of different products available, each has its specialty and unique selling points. Here we tried to summarize the technicalities, design, performance, and value of the markets leading to getting the best soundbar under $200. For a range over $200, you should definitely check these.
The Best Soundbar under $200 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best inexpensive soundbar?
What is the best soundbar for TV?
When deciding the best soundbar for your TV, you need to take into account the size of your TV, its existing sound quality, and the extent you want to go in terms of price and its features.