Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System is very good to be used as a media to produce a nice sound for your favorite music, not only pop music but also rock music and jazz music. The Bose Solo system comes with a universal remote control to command your Blu-ray player as well.
Having a good quality sound system for your home theater is very important because it will allow you to have better experience in viewing your favorite movies.
Buying the best home theater system is crucial because it will ensure that you will have fine quality and clear sound from your television.
Our Review of Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
Bose is a well-known brand for the home theater system. It always provides a good quality system with a lot of features. As the best manufacturer of the home theater system, Bose products are perfect for their customers. They’ve produced some ultra high-quality sound devices including their very best Lifestyle 650 series.
Bose Solo 5 Soundbar for it will give an answer with its newest product. It can be a perfect option to choose from for your home. By using Bose Solo TV, you will have experience of surround sound system with no need to clutter your room.
Bose Solo 5 – Packed with Performance
All the sound you receive from Bose Solo 5 is made possible by advanced Bose speaker array technology. It replicates a wide range of sound evenly throughout the room from a compact enclosure. And with proprietary digital signal processing, that sound is accustomed and optimized at any volume level. So, when you’re watching your show, there’s no need to tweak the volume when a quiet moment suddenly becomes explosive.
Bose Solo 5 Soundbar – One Speaker. One Linking
The Bose Solo system sits inconspicuously underneath most TVs up to 37” and many up to 42”. It’s an ideal choice for your living room or for your bedroom. Make one linking to the TV’s audio output, plug the speaker system into the wall and embrace an entirely new experience in no time. Once you listen to this, and you’ll understand the terrific sound of your Television.
Bose Soundbar Solo 5 Specifications and Features
- The setup is very easy setup, with just two connections, audio cable to your Television and the other power cord into the power socket
Optical audio input (digital input); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
- Wide, even sound all over the room from Bose speaker array technology
- The universal remote control gives complete control to all your devices
- Small and compact
- The single speaker fits neatly under your HDTV, no additional equipment needed
- More effects, music, and dialogue, clearly and naturally, with proprietary digital signal processing
- With Bluetooth connectivity, you can stream music from all your devices wirelessly
- Dialogue mode so that every word is crisp. As a result, this feature will produce an echo that you can use to make the sound of the bass becomes clear.
You can buy the standalone TV speakers or Bose Solo 5 + wall mounting equipment or Bose Solo soundbar + 3.28 Feet Optical cable
Bose Solo 5 Reviews
4.0 out of 5 stars
- Typical Great Bose Sound, A Few Lacking Features.
- Bose Solo 5 TV is a great device to add to a room with an HDTV, but where you don’t want to install a full surround sound system. For me, I have the main television with surround sound in the Living Room, but also have a television in the bedroom. I don’t want to install a full surround sound system here, but I also don’t like the tinny sound of the television’s audio.
- The sound is fantastic…just as you would expect from Bose. I was surprised at how much the sounds reflected around the room, sounding exactly like surround sound even though the unit is placed beneath my television.
- The Bose SOLO 5 TV is a perfect solution. I love the audio! What I don’t like is that there is no way to connect the audio controls with the television remote, meaning I have to use two remotes. Also, there is no power button on the main unit itself, so you have to use the remote for this purpose. This is typically no problem, except for the fact that this morning the unit would not power on through the remote. I had to unplug it from the back-power supply, and plug it back in to turn on.
- The sound quality produced by this single channel speaker is far better than other brand’s sound bars. Single optical cable to connect to your TV makes it one of the best alternatives to wireless systems. I use it mostly for watching movies.
- The best part about the soundbar I feel is that they can be put beneath the TV on your TV stand. I also bought Solo 5s as a holiday gift for my sister and she loves it. A USB port to attach a pen drive would make this system perfect.
- Once connected to your TV, you can enjoy the wireless stream using builtin Bluetooth. I love Boses remote and voice control modules. The remote control buttons are soft to touch and work properly. It would have been awesome if it had 1 or two additional Bluetooth speakers and a wireless subwoofer making it 2.1 or 3.1 channel stereo audio sound bar.
- I have listened to music on many bose systems and I can tell you that they have maintained the quality on this one as well. It can be connected via HDMI cable. I would highly recommend this tv soundbar among the best soundbar systems available.
- Perfect playback of sound effects. I’ve always been intrigued by the soundbar speakers rather than a full-blown home theater system due to their compact design. Tv’s builtin speakers can never produce decent sound. This is ideal for anyone’s home audio needs.
If you like this Bose Solo TV Sound System Review by the ColorViewFinder, please share it with your friends and family.