As an audio enthusiast and aspiring audiophile, one of the most important components that they will purchase is their integrated amplifier.
An integrated amp serves as a bridge from your Bluray player, turntable, vinyl records, and other audio sources to your loudspeakers. One’s amp needs to be powerful enough to drive your speakers without clipping or distorting the sound you’re paying so dearly for.
- HIGH-POWER 2-CH INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER - With 140W/channel and Advanced AL32 Processing Plus, the Denon PMA-1700NE Integrated Amplifier can drive a wide range of speakers, while delivering detailed, distortion-free audio at 384 kHz/32-bit resolution
- LISTEN TO YOUR FAVORITE SONGS WITH IMPECCABLE PRECISION - Powered by the Denon advanced ultra-high current single push-pull circuit power amplifier, this amp perfectly BALANCES HIGH POWER & MUSIC DETAILS - the audio output is clean, rich, and immersive
- BRING YOUR VINYL COLLECTION TO LIFE - The network amplifier includes a built-in phono equalizer that supports input from both MM and MC cartridges. With the analog mode, you can turn off power to digital sources for a smooth playback from analog sources
- MORE CONNECTIONS FOR A COMPLETE HOME THEATER SYSTEM - 3 digital inputs for connecting various audio sources like CD players, Blu-Ray, TV audio, and more, USB-DAC for seamless D/A conversion, and pre-amp input terminals for connecting external amplifiers
- COMPATIBLE WITH LATEST AUDIO FORMATS - The stereo amplifier supports a wide range of audio formats including MP3, ALAC, WAV, FLAC HD, and DSD, so you can enjoy your audiophile-quality digital collection from a USB drive or through your network connection
Table of Contents
The Denon PMA-1700NE is featured with 140W/channel and Advanced AL32 Processing Plus. The integrated amplifier also can drive a wide range of speakers, delivering detailed, distortion-free audio that’s perfect for listening to music or watching movies at 384 kHz/32 bits resolution.
The Denon network amplifier supports high-quality sound with a powerful single push-pull circuit power amplifier that produces a clean, immersive listening experience in your home theater.
The Denon network amplifier is built with an advanced audio section that complements the sturdy build quality. When it comes to performance and reliability, this amplifier is second to none.
When it comes to home theater systems, you want your system to be seamless. And the more devices you have obtained to make everything work together, the better. They work nicely in harmony with each other, making your home sound system smooth – like a jigsaw puzzle! Read our review of Denon PMA 900HNE.
But with three digital inputs and USB DAC support, this receiver is sure to take care of even the most advanced digital audio formats so you can enjoy your ultra-high-quality music library in both 2Ch (stereo) and multichannel sound formats. It’s even compatible with DSD files from SACD or other sources!
If you need a high-quality stereo integrated amplifier, the Denon PMA-1700NE Integrated Audio Amplifier is the stereo power amp for your needs. This 140W per-channel expressiveness means you can use this amplifier to power a wide range of speakers with little to no trouble.
With perfect sound delivery, hitting every note beautiful and true, it comes with three digital inputs so you can connect your computer or another device via the USB-B input and hear music from vinyl or high definition audio files up to 384 kHz/32 bits as well as DSD up to 11.2 Mhz.