Denon PMA-900HNE Overview
If you’re looking to sweeten up your house party and get the beats bumping, a Denon PMA-900HNE Integrated Network Amplifier is precisely what you need.
It comes with its wireless streaming option so that it can serve as the center of your home entertainment – perfect if you want to kick back with a glass of wine while still being able to play music throughout your place!
- 2-CH INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER WITH HEOS BUILT-IN - Listen to your favorite tracks from analog or digital audio sources with the Denon PMA-900HNE Integrated Network Amplifier. With built-in HEOS, enjoy whole-home audio streaming from wireless streaming options
- ADVANCED HIGH-CURRENT (AHC) CIRCUIT - Powered by the Denon advanced high-current single push-pull circuit, this stereo amplifier (85W x 2) can drive powerful speakers, while delivering detailed, immersive audio with impactful bass and precise imaging
- UNLIMITED WIRELESS STREAMING - Enjoy the same song in all rooms or a different song in each room with built-in HEOS multi-room streaming. Stream music from online music services like Spotify, Pandora, TIDAL, and more via Wi-Fi, Airplay 2, or Bluetooth
- SEAMLESS VOICE CONTROL - Control the PMA-900HNE amplifier hands-free with your just your voice via Alexa, Siri, or Google Assist. Change the volume, play music from popular streaming apps, skip tracks, and more with a simple voice command
- VERSATILE CONNECTIONS FOR A COMPLETE HOME THEATER SYSTEM - With a built-in phono input and MM/MC equalizer, enjoy playback from your favorite vinyls. Features 3 optical and 1 coaxial input for CD player, Blu-Ray, and TV audio, and a subwoofer pre-out
The Denon PMA-900HNE offers a full range of features, making it the ideal addition to any home theater or music system.
Denon’s new PMA-900HNE is an integrated amplifier system with in-built streaming and wireless connectivity for whole-house audio solutions.
This system connects to your wired or wireless connections. It gives you access to the extensive HEOS by Denon library including access to over 80,000 internet radio services from around the world, online streaming music stations as well as music services like Spotify™, Tidal, Deezer, and others.
The PMA-900HNE has a built-in stereo amplifier that delivers 2x 100W of power and features Dolby Atmos processing.
Denon has included a push-pull circuit in the amplifier that allows for more power to go into your stereo and enables it to deliver crisp and detailed sound.
The company strives to achieve the highest value for its customers by releasing products that provide a premium yet economical experience.
Stream your favorite music from the libraries of multiple streaming services like HEOS, Spotify, and Pandora.
When you want to change things up in one room but not the other(s), use the free Music Control app on your mobile device to select where you want to listen and other music settings options that best suit you.
The new PMA-900HNE is a voice amplifier that is easy to control by voice command, not only for you but for the audience as well.
With a simple voice command, you can choose to change the music volume, listen to popular streaming apps like Pandora and Spotify, navigate through your phone’s library, and more! Also, read our review of the newly released Denon PMA 1700NE.
This audiophile-quality stereo amp will enhance the range and sonic detail of any digital audio that you throw at it. What’s more, is that it can be connected over a network connection or through a simple USB port.
It’s great that this device has 3 optical and 1 coaxial input for your CD player, Blu-Ray, and TV audio, as well as a subwoofer pre-out. Plus you can also use it to connect to vinyl with its built-in MM/MC equalizer.
With a built-in AHC circuit power output of 85W per channel, the Denon PMA-900HNE amplifies and delivers clear, crisp sound for all different music genres as well as movies.
With built-in HEOS technology, this amplifier offers access to a wide range of content from popular streaming services such as Pandora, Spotify, and much more.
With easy integration into third-party vendors like Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant – switching between them is done with simple voice commands!