This Marantz pre-amplifier features a lot of great features that set it apart from other models. The 8K HDMI passthrough, 3D audio formats, and audiophile-quality music playback are just three things this device has going for it!
The Marantz AV7706 is the perfect way to get an amazing home theater experience without all those expensive wires and clutter. Not only does this device allow multiroom access using HEOS technology but also voice control which means no more lazy remote shots while watching movies on Netflix.
- CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE & LAG-FREE GAMING - The Marantz 11.2 Channel Preamplifier delivers extraordinary visuals in latest 8K UHD format with advanced 8K HDMI upscaling, latest technologies like HLG, Dynamic HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, QFT, VRR & ALLM that allow you to enjoy your entertainment in pristine quality
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SPEAKER SETUP - Connect with power amplifiers like Marantz MM7055 or MM8077 to design your choice of a 7.1.4, 5.1, 7.1 or 2.1 speaker setup with virtual height effects & IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THREE-DIMENSIONAL AUDIO FORMATS - IMAX ENHANCED, AURO-3D, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, & DTS Virtual:X
- LATEST HDMI 2.1 CONNECTIVITY - This preamp features 8 HDMI In with 8K upscaling (including (1) dedicated 8K In) / 3 Out (HDCP 2.3 compliant, eARC), and passes 8K/60Hz or 4K/120Hz* video signals, supports 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, & BT.2020 for crystal clear video quality
- CUSTOM LISTENING EXPERIENCE WITH AUDYSSEY - Features the Full Audyssey Platinum Suit with advanced Audyssey MultEQ XT32 Room Corrector, dynamic volume, dynamic equalizer, LFC, Sub EQ HT for optimum calibration and acoustic correction of speaker output, ensuring room filling audio
- WIRELESS MUSIC STREAMING FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES - Stream music with Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer, Tidal, Netflix, Amazon Prime & others via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or AirPlay 2. Use the HEOS app across one room, or multiple rooms with built-in wireless HEOS multi-room audio technology
Marantz AV7706 11.2Ch 8K Ultra HD AV Surround Pre-Amplifier with HEOS Built-in and Voice Control Features
The purest sound in audio has been captured by Marantz’s high-resolution preamplifier. This technology uses custom-curated HDAM components for an unmatched level of fidelity and detail, which will make you feel like your music is the only thing that matters!
The Marantz AV7706 is a preamplifier that emulates movie theaters and the real world. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to feel like they are in their favorite show or movie!
The Marantz AV7706 is the perfect addition to any home theater system. With 11 channels of XLR and RCA pre-outs, you’ll be able to hear every detail in your audio tracks with pristine clarity. Plus voice control compatibility allows users greater flexibility when using their favorite assistants like Alexa or Siri on devices such as smart TVs.
HDMI ports are a must for today’s home theater enthusiasts. The new Marantz AV7706 offers an exceptional number of options with its 8 HDMI inputs and 3 outputs, one dedicated to 4K/120Hz or 8L/60Hz pass-through capability that supports HDR10, HLG (High-Leather Gamma), 21:9 video reproduction, in addition, Dolby Vision compatibility on top of standard HDCP 2.3 copy protection standards supported by all devices connected via this type cable network interface!
- 8K HDMI passthrough for a great viewing experience
- 3D Audio formats that bring your home theater closer to reality
- Voice control means no more lazy remote shots while watching movies on Netflix
- Unparalleled audio quality
- Custom curated HDAM components for an unmatched level of fidelity and detail
- Incredible, natural sound
- Hear every instrument in the band with precise clarity
- Provides a cinematic and lifelike soundscape for your favorite music and movies
- Increased audio quality with 11 channels of pre-amp
- Voice control compatibility for the most popular assistants
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to optimize your device usage
- Smooth, clean design is easy on the eyes
- One of the best in terms of connectivity
- 8 HDMI inputs and 3 outputs
- Supports 4K 120Hz 4:4:4 HDR10, HLG (High-Leather Gamma), 21:9 video reproduction, in addition, Dolby Vision compatibility
- High decoding capability – supports HDCP 2.3 copy protection standards
|Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization||✔|
|Dolby Atmos / Dolby Surround||✔|
|Max Number of Processing (Preamp) Channels||11.2|
|Copper Plated Chassis||✖|
|Power Transformer: Toroidal||✖|
|Power Transformer: EI||✔|
|Current Feedback Topology||✔|
|Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAM)||✔|
|Gold plated RCA terminals||✔|
|Clock Jitter Reducer||✔|
|Audyssey Dynamic EQ||✔|
|Compressed Audio Enhancer: MDAX2||✔|
|HEOS Multi-room and Streaming||✔|
|Network Audio Sharing||✔|
|DSD Audio Streaming||2.8/5.6MHz|
|Compatible with Remote APP for Smart Phones||Marantz 2016 AVR RemYeste|
|Compatible with Remote APP for Tablets||Android / iOS / Amazon Kindle|
|HDMI Inputs: Back||7|
|HDMI Inputs: Front||1|
|HDMI Outputs: Main||2|
|HDMI Outputs: Zone||1|
|Video Conversion Analog -> HDMI||✔|
|Analog to HDMI Scaling||480i/576i up to 8K 60/50|
|HDMI to HDMI Scaling||up to 8K 60/50|
|GUI Overlay on HDMI||✔|
|3D Signal Pass-Through||✔|
|4K Signal Pass-Through / Scaling / GUI Overlay||✔|
|HDMI Pass-Through in Standby Mode||✔|
|DSD Audio Capability||✔|
|Audio Return Channel||✔|
|Multi-Room / CI|
|HEOS Multi-Room Integrated||✔|
|HEOS Link Compatibility: IR||✔|
|HEOS Link Compatibility: IP||✔|
|Zone Audio Source: HDMI||2ch|
|Zone Audio Source: Opt, Coax||2ch|
|Zone Audio Source: Network, USB||✔|
|Zone Audio Source: Analog||✔|
|Zone Audio Output: Speaker||✖|
|Zone Audio Output: Preout||✔|
|Zone HDMI Output from HDMI Source||✔|
|IR Flasher In||✔|
|Marantz Remote Bus||✔|
|DC Trigger Output||2|
|Multi-Room Video Out: Video||✔|
|Multi-Room Video Out: HDMI||✔|
|Analog In / Out||5+1|
|Analog In / Out||✖|
|Phono (MM) In||✔|
|Digital In: Optical||2|
|Digital In: Coaxial||1|
|Multi-Room Out: Analog||2|
|Multi-Room Out: Digital||✖|
|Multichannel Pre Out||11.2 RCA & 11.2 XLR|
|Subwoofer Out||2 (independant)|
|7.1 Multichannel Input||✔|
|Speaker A B||assignable pre out|
|Bi-Amp Drive||assignable pre out|
|Multi-Room Speaker Terminal||pre out|
|Front Inputs: Audio||✔|
|Front Inputs: Composite||✔|
|Front Inputs: Digital (Opt)||✖|
|Front Inputs: HDMI||✔|
|Front Inputs: USB||✔|
|Made for iPod®||✖|
|Made for iPhone®||✖|
|Metal Front Panel||✔|
|Power Consumption||60 Watt|
|Power Consumption No-Sound (ECO on/off) in W||✖|
|Standby Consumption||0.2 Watt|
|CEC Standby Consumption||0.5 Watt|
|Network Standby Consumption||3.5 Watt|
|Dimensions with Antenna (W x D x H)||17.3 x 16.2 x 9.7 inch (43.94 x 41.15 x 24.64 cm)|
|Dimensions without Antenna (W x D x H)||17.3 x 15.8 x 7.3 inch (43.94 x 40.13 x 18.54 cm)|
|Weight||10.39 kg (22.9 lbs)|
|Amazon Music HD||✔|
The Marantz AV7706 is a top-tier preamplifier that delivers cinematic sound to your home theater system. With the most advanced HDMI passthrough, 3D audio formats, and audiophile-quality music playback, this device has what you need for the ultimate immersive experience.
Marantz AV7706 Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download the manual?
You can download the manual from this link.
Is it available on Amazon?
Yes, it is available on Amazon via this link.
What is the warranty?
Marantz offers a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
What is a preamplifier?
A preamplifier is a component of an audio system that has the role of boosting the low-level outputs from audio components such as CD players and turntables, up to a line-level output that can be used on an amplifier or recording device. It acts as in between your audio sources and your amplifier.
What would I need a preamplifier for?
If you enjoy listening to music at lower volume levels then you may not require one, but for many people who don’t listen to high volumes, an integrated amplifier is a way to go. A dedicated pre-amplifier offers greater flexibility in terms of both input options and future upgradability due to its ability to be paired with higher-end power amps if you decide you want to take your system’s sound quality to the next level down the line. They are also great when used with powered speakers or headphones for maximum performance.
Why would I want a high-resolution audio preamplifier?
With an ever-increasing amount of people listening to music through their phones and via streaming services such as Spotify, it has never been more important to ensure that you are hearing your music exactly how it was intended to be heard by the artist who created it. High-resolution audio formats like FLAC and wav give you better sound quality than lossy (compressed) formats like mp3 and provide even more detail and deeper bass tones. They allow for higher bit depths and wider frequency ranges – every little nuance is captured, offering a truly authentic listening experience – which cannot be experienced when listening to lower resolution audio files the go.