Table of Contents
Samsung HW-A450/ZA Overview
The Samsung HW-A450/ZA is a 2.1 channel budget-friendly soundbar for under $200.
This soundbar has a neutral sound profile but offers some audio enhancements including graphic EQ and Dolby Audio.
- Wireless Surround Sound Compatible
- Subwoofer Included
- Bass Boost
- Adaptive Sound Lite to improve the audio quality in real-time with your speaker placement and ambient noise. (This is a cool new feature that helps make the sound more natural by adapting it to your environment)
- Bluetooth TV Connection allows you to wirelessly stream audio from your mobile device or laptop. (This is a cool feature if you want to watch something on the go and don’t want wires getting in the way)
- Game Mode for enhancing sounds while playing games
- One Remote (everything you need is in one remote)
Samsung HW-A450/ZA has an impressive 120-watt total output (20 watts RMS x 16). It’s got plenty of power to fill up your room with rich audio quality.
The soundbar has a wide range of audio enhancement features to help customize the sound.
Graphic EQ: you can adjust the bass, treble, and balance for different types of music or movies.
Presets: There are also presets to choose from. You have three optimized settings – Music TV Movies Game User – so you don’t have to fiddle with the sound settings every time you watch a different program.
The HW-A450/ZA also has Dolby Audio which offers clear dialogue, immersive surround, and deep bass.
It’s excellent for watching TV or playing games. It provides a true theater experience right in your living room.
The looks of it are nice and sleek. It has a clean, modern design that goes with my living room – not too flashy but definitely attractive.
It’s very lightweight so it was easy to mount on the wall easily without having much of an issue at all. The sound is also just as loud or louder than other soundbars I’ve tried in the past which is great.
It’s a nice size too, not to mention it really fits the space where I want it to go and blends in nicely with my décor.
- Easy setup
- No need for a wire from your TV to the soundbar
- Very loud and deep bass, you can feel it in your chest
- Great portability with wireless subwoofer. You don’t have to worry about cables or anything getting tangled up. The remote is easy enough to use as well (one complaint was that the remote is too small)
- Good for smaller rooms because of its portability
- Price (you get a lot out of your money). It’s good if you’re looking to just upgrade from TV speakers and want something really simple. You can also buy this as an addition to another Samsung Soundbar, so it’s great if you already have one and want to upgrade
- Adds a lot of detail that wasn’t there before, like when listening to “Whisper” by Johnny Cash
- The soundbar doesn’t overcomplicate things. It’s easy enough for anyone who knows how to use an Xbox controller or TV remote (i.e. everyone)
- The soundbar doesn’t have a lot of bass which may be less desirable for some people. This could also cause it to not be compatible with as many genres; like Rap, Hip Hop, or Rock music
- It can’t do surround sound but is compatible with wireless surround speakers. You’ll have an easy time connecting a Samsung Wireless Speaker Kit if you want to upgrade that way and don’t mind paying more for another one.
The sound quality is amazing. I love how the soundtracks in real-time with Adaptive Sound Lite, which meant that there was no lag when playing video games or watching TV shows and movies.Tina M.
You can even connect your subwoofer wirelessly with a new kind of technology that Samsung is calling “wireless surround sound”. I love this because it’s so convenient. The remote control for the system is really easy to use, and features just one button for most functions which means less clutter on my coffee table!Amanda T.
I really like it because it has a neutral profile with just a touch of extra boom for those who prefer an overtly rich bass-heavy option.Brat F.
I love that it works with Bluetooth to connect my TV, which is awesome because I don’t have to deal with cords anymore. The remote control for this system is really easy too – you can just use one remote instead of two!Jacob R.
It sounds really good – exactly how I like it with some extra boom if you prefer an overtly rich bass-heavy option. It’s been so easy to use, making it a great choice for me!Charles S.
The design of this soundbar is sleek and simple – just what I was looking for! It looks good among our other furniture as well, so that’s an extra plus.John M.
I recommend this soundbar for anyone looking to upgrade their old one or just starting off – it’s a great choice!Edward T.
The audio quality is amazing and the wireless subwoofer makes connecting everything so easy as well, which I love because my living room isn’t that big either and cords can be a pain. It’s also really easy to use, so I don’t have trouble with that and it has all the features I need for my TV setup and gaming too!Josh D.
Samsung HW-A450/ZA speakers create an immersive and dynamic listening experience. It is the perfect soundbar for anyone looking for a clean, high-quality sound in a budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I get surround sound?
Samsung HW-A450/ZA is not only a powerful Soundbar with Dolby Audio, it also has wireless speakers that create immersive and dynamic listening experiences.
Does it have Bluetooth?
Yes, the soundbar has Bluetooth.
Can I use this with my TV?
Samsung HW-A450/ZA is easy to connect and can be paired up wirelessly.