Small Soundbars are relatively new in the market and have been gaining popularity over the past few years. They are tiny devices that can enhance your home theater experience by adding more volume, better bass response, and improved clarity to movies and music without sacrificing space or décor. The compact form makes it easier to travel, and the straightforward design makes them perfect for smaller rooms that require cinematic sound. Many models include built-in surround sound capabilities, so you don't need to place any extra speakers or subwoofers.
Compact Soundbars Overview
As the TVs are getting bigger and bigger, the demand for soundbars is picking up since they don’t require a whole set of speakers with extra bass and subwoofers to be functional.
Nowadays, many people are interested in making their time at home as real as a cinema experience so that they don’t have to step out of their homes unnecessarily.
Since flat screen TV sound (as much as you like it) is pretty much flat or even a standalone speaker cannot provide you the desired experience like their structure, it will ruin the experience you want to create.
If you have been facing the same experience, it’s time to upgrade your sound system and bring one solution to all your problems, i.e., a soundbar.
Soundbars are designed specifically to bring out the best experience in the home setting as they have outsold the receivers, subwoofers packages, and the traditional home theatre sound speakers by a great margin.
This is because they are compact, easier to use, and affordable for the utility they provide.
With so many small soundbars coming into the market, it is getting difficult for consumers to make the right pick out of all the buying options that will fulfill their desired objective and be economical.
Considering the features and price, we have reviewed the best 13 small soundbars below with their line-ups.
From the Alexa-powered speakers to solid bars, HDMI ports, Bluetooth connectivity, or multi-channel audio soundbars, we have taken all into account.
This is to provide you with the best reviews possible to make the best decision when purchasing your soundbars.
Top 13 Small Soundbars
Small TV Soundbar: Sonos Beam
- Beam - The smart, compact soundbar for TV, music, and more.
- High definition sound - Experience rich, detailed sound for your TV that fills the entire room.
- TV, music and more - Play music, TV, movies, podcasts, radio, audiobooks and video games.
- Easy control - Control Beam with your voice, remote, the Sonos app, and more.
- Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty (30 year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty; See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in our region)
When it comes to Soundbars, Sonos can never be ignored. In the Best Small Soundbars, Sonos beam has its place among the top rankers.
With a price tag of under 500 Dollars, it offers Support for Google Voice Assistant and Alexa’s voice to is among the cheapest supporting these two.
It incorporates an HDMI port to connect with 4K TVs and to appease iPhone users, and it supports Airplay 2.
Coming to the design, the pill-shaped Beam is among the smallest in the category, just 25 inches wide and 3 inches high. It’s available in 2 standard Black and white colors.
Unlike its other counterparts, it doesn’t come with remote control, as the Sonos app is compatible with both Tablets and Phones; who want to use the remote then?
When it comes to Sound Beam is equipped with 3.0 Channel Speakers equipped to bounce off sounds from walls; it also has two woofers on each side and two woofers and a tweeter at the center.
It also has two bass radiators at the front and one at the back. But with all this, it doesn’t have a wireless Subwoofer.
With all of the above features, Beam is one of the most flexible in the Sonos speaker’s lineup of Smart Soundbar in a small form factor that supports a multi-room interface even with the smallest price tag.
Best for small room: TCL Alto 5+
- Clean and loud sound packed in a minimalistic design
- Quick and hassle-free setup. Refer to the user manual for assistance.
- Specially tuned to deliver distortion-free sound at any volume
- Sound modes (music, movies, and news) optimize performance based on content
- Deep bass ports heighten the audio experience through low frequency sounds
During the last few years, TCL has been famous for leading the market with its Budget LED TVs. In the Soundbar market, TCL has been following the same pattern. It has a variety of Products such as Alto 5, 5+, 7, and 7+ but Alto 5+ is more specific to our small soundbar category.
TCL Alto 5+ is a small in size Soundbar with a heavy base.
It comes with a dedicated wireless Subwoofer. It’s a 2.1 channel soundbar configuration with just a pair of medium- and no option for rear speakers or surround sound.
It’s black glossy plastic with a front grill and standard TCL logo on the front and the same five buttons on the top: Power, Aux, Bluetooth, and volume plus, minus. You heard it right; it has Bluetooth, a USB, and Optical connectivity options. And it also has a remote control.
Coming to the performance, the sound stage is quite small due to the small size of both the speakers and the subwoofers.
It’s much suited to medium or small-sized rooms and doesn’t get as loud as its competitors.
However, it still supports high bass audio quite well, can handle an action movie and music well, and is somewhat suitable for general home usage.
And for a price tag under 200 dollars, we can get a speaker with a subwoofer included as well; that’s the main plus.
Slim and good for music: Bose Soundbar 500
- Designed slim and engineered powerful for a better sound experience that won't get in the way of your TV screen
- Built in voice assistants, like Alexa and the Google Assistant, with superior voice pickup from a noise rejecting eight microphone Array
- With Wi Fi, Bluetooth, and Apple airplay 2 compatibility, you can wirelessly stream whatever you want, however you want
- Play integrated music services like Spotify, music and audible through Bluetooth or Wi Fi connections
- Control comes easy with three different ways to manage what you hear: voice, Bose music app, or included remote
Bose has been in the audio devices for a while and is known for its Compact yet high-performance products.
So it’s like competing Bose on its turf with others regarding small-sized Compact soundbar. Its price tag of 500 dollars, and the support of Alexa and Voice Assistant.
It also has an HDMI and HDMI ARC, Optical input, Ethernet port, Connectivity to Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. All this makes it a closer rival to Sonos Beam or even much stronger than that. Let’s discuss this in detail.
It is one of the slimmest soundbars on the market, measuring 1.8 inches high, 31 inches long, and 4 inches deep. Its elegant form contains three front-facing speakers and two lateral speakers.
The voice is crystal clear, and the bass is very strong, even without a subwoofer. When watching movies, it’s a little muffled when handling intense sound effects.
However, the Music was sharp, and the voice was clear even when the volume and bass were high. It has a very high volume compared to the compact size and can easily be used in a large room.
Some other software features, such as Bose music app and Bose’s AdaptIQ room calibration, make the soundbar system easy to set up for the first time and enhance the audio performance even more.
With all of the above options, no doubt it can be counted among the top products in a small soundbar category, and with high volume and voice quality, it can compete for some of the complete home entertainment systems.
With Integrated Subwoofer: Yamaha YAS-109
- Easy setup with HDMI or Optical connections
- Built in subwoofers for deep bass in 1 slim sound bar
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity. Output power: 120W
- Alexa built in for voice control of your sound bar, playing music, listening to news, setting alarms and timers, asking questions, controlling smart home devices, and more
- With Alexa, playing music is as simple as asking for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon music and more
Yamaha has been in the audio product market for a while, although it is more renowned for its professional-level audio products.
Further, it includes an integrated subwoofer, an HDMI input and HDMI ARC output, an optical digital port, and a separate subwoofer output for a second subwoofer. It also has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi compatibility.
One of the most mentionable features of the device is that it’s designed to be under the TV and blend in a way it simply becomes a part of it.
It’s covered in a simple fabric and comes in grey and black. It has a length of 35 inches, a depth of 5 inches, and a height of just 2 inches.
It comprises two dome tweeters and two cone tweeters in the middle. Two more cone speakers act as the subwoofer.
Coming to the performance side, the built System and the DTS VirtualX can support movies with high bass sound effects and Clear and Crisp voice. Music is smooth in low and medium volumes and can only support a medium-sized living room.
With Alexa support, Wi-Fi Bluetooth, and a soundbar with Built-in Subwoofer and an entry-level Price Tag, YAS-109 is a perfect match for a common household.
Under $200: Polk Audio Command Sound Bar
- Upgraded TV sound: Get legendary Polk sound with built in Dolby and DTS surround sound for an immersive home theater experience
- Stream shows and music: fire tv compatible and built in support for amazon music, Pandora, tune in, iheartradio and more music services as they become available
- Built in Alexa voice services and multi room music: easily control the sound bar functionality, your smart home devices, stream music in multiple rooms with your voice “just ask”. Automated over the air support updates whenever new features and services are made available
- 4k and hd tv compatible: easy setup with built in dual HDMI 2.0 inputs and optical cables to deliver 4k HDR viewing experience
- Wireless subwoofer included: delivers room filling powerful bass perfect for movies, music and games
Having to command your soundbar over your voice sound amazing, right?
Polk Audio Command bar has a built-in feature of Alexa with far-field microphones; it uses your voice to control the soundbar and is smart home music streaming player that operates on the function by just “Asking.”
With voice-adjusted technology patented that will create a crystal clear dialogue and a wireless speaker/subwoofer for deeper bass along with a 4K compliant HDMI ports, wireless subwoofer, and Dolby Atmos and DTS:X surround speakers system along with the sound modes option of sport, music, movie and night mode that will create an immersive room-filling home theatre experience for you.
Priced at around $200, this soundbar is an ideal fit for a small or medium-sized room, but you might want to look at something better in larger rooms. But if your budget is capped at $200, then this soundbar is perfect for you.
For 42-inch TV: VIZIO 2.1 Sound Bar SB2821-D6 with Wireless Subwoofer Bluetooth
- 2.1 Sound Bar System The 2.1 Sound Bar System features powerful speakers paired with a wireless subwoofer, delivering booming sound with crystal-clear audio quality. This combo brings an enticing home theater experience to the comforts of your home
- Expansive Audio Upgrade to premium audio with VIZIO’s 28” 2.1 Sound Bar. Best in class audio performance delivers up to 95 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion. (Sound Pressure Level measured using pink noise at 1 meter, C-weighted. Total Harmonic Distortion calculated as an electrical measurement of amplifier distortion.)
- Wireless Subwoofer Rich, powerful bass transforms movies, music, and TV into an explosive experience. Wireless means your home stays free of clutter while you get great sound
- Bluetooth Streaming Lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger from anywhere in the room. (Performance and compatibility among Bluetooth devices may vary.)
A 2-channels compact soundbar plus a Built-in subwoofer offering crystal clear dialogue/sound at levels up to 95dB is none other than the VIZIO 2.1 Sound Bar SB2821-D6 designed to fit the 42inch + Class TVs speakers.
A built-in Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream audio from your smartphones, computer, Chromecast, or tablets seamlessly.
This sub $200 soundbar is very flexible in terms of its placements. It is wall-mountable, placed on any furniture, or built-in inside any of your furniture, meaning it will deliver great results regardless of its positioning.
Furthermore, this soundbar features DTS TruVolume, which is used to minimize any distractions of any fluctuating volume, and DTS TruSurround, giving an immersive sound experience.
One major con of this small soundbar is the unavailability of detecting audio sources.
Hence, if you want a soundbar that provides a rich bass experience for listening, then this small soundbar is very reasonable and one of the most reliable in the market compared to expensive soundbars like the Bose or Sonos.
Small and budget friendly: Insignia™ – 2.0-Channel Soundbar
- Bluetooth music streaming Makes it easy to enjoy tracks stored on a compatible Bluetooth-enabled device (not included).
- Volume control Lets you find a comfortable listening level.
- Sleek appearance Fits seamlessly along most HDTVs for a streamlined look.
- Inputs Includes 1 RCA x 2 and 1 optical digital audio.
Insignia soundbar is a very good and commendable lineup considering the price and the features it offers. Although the quality of the soundbar might not be the best, its sound quality is very good.
This small soundbar offers Bluetooth connectivity and additional subwoofers, making it very convenient to listen to anything.
A Bluetooth speaker pretty much sums up the connectivity bit that this soundbar can be paired to any device like a tablet or smartphone, and you can listen to your favorite music or watch videos.
The built-in subwoofers in the small soundbar will give rich bass without the hassle of connecting anywhere in the room, considering the cord length.
However, if the TV is HDMI-only, then you will have to use the soundbar’s remote in place of your TV’s remote to control the volume; many soundbar remotes are absent the indication of the volume.
To sum it up, this soundbar might not be the best in quality, but it will tremendously increase the sound output when connected to your TV, which is a small soundbar’s major task.
It’s stylish, durable, affordable, and outputs great sound, which is a must for a soundbar.
For Gaming: Denon DHT-S516H Home Theater Slim Soundbar System with Wireless Subwoofer
- BRING YOUR TV TO LIFE – Equipped with dual 5" full range drivers, (2) detailed crisp 1" tweeters, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS, you will IMMERSE YOURSELF IN VIRTUAL SURROUND SOUND AT HOME WITH THEATER QUALITY AUDIO
- DEEP POWERFUL BASS – Give your favorite movies, music & shows the deep, rich bass they deserve. No unsightly tangled wires or cables. Just place the included wireless subwoofer (with dual 5.25" drivers) anywhere in the room and let the whole place rumble
- HEAR EVERY WORD WITH DIALOGUE ENHANCER Denon brings to you an intelligent way of enhancing dialogue making it sound crystal clear without adjusting the volume. Even the most complex audio tracks will now be loud and clear
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN FOR UNINTERRUPTED VIEWING – At just under 3" tall, the sound bar fits below the TV and won't block the IR remote sensor. Place it on a shelf or wall mount it using the included mounting template
- SINGLE CABLE HDMI CONNECTIVITY WITH ARC & HDCP2.2 SUPPORT Connect your TV to Blu Ray, gaming console or any audio source using the optical digital input or HDMI port via Audio Return Channel (HDMI & Optical cable included). It's easy to setup
Denon’s DHT-S516H soundbar is a compact 2.1 channel system that decodes Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, and the DTS.
It supports Denon’s HEOS multiroom audio system that allows you to stream music wirelessly to all the compatible devices using the HEOS app (iOS and Android).
Must Read: Denon DHT-S517 Review
The HEOS bar provides you access to TuneIn Internet Radio, Spotify, Soundcloud, Napster, Amazon Music, Tidal, Deezer, or any other local libraries that can store music files.
As far as voice control is concerned, the Denon DHT-S516H soundbar works with smart assistants like the Google Assistant and Alexa and can detect commands using your voice that you can use to adjust volume, and pause, play or skip by just going hands-free.
Due to the high-quality speakers built into the small soundbar, the dialogue delivery remains very clear and focused.
However, the center speaker is absent from the center, thus translating into excellent stereo imaging and the built-in subwoofers providing a solid foundation for bass.
Concerning the look and designs of the soundbar, the Denon HEOS bar is sleek and has an elegant finish with the main soundbar at the back and an angled fabric grille at the front, constructed very solidly.
It doesn’t come with remote control and doesn’t have a proper display except for the light in the bottom center; hence you need to use the HEOS app to control the volume. However, if you have connected via HDMI, then you can use the TV to control it.
Mini Soundbar with Bluetooth: Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Sound System
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
It is a one-piece soundbar designed to complement those flat-screen TVs and make their dialogue clearer and loud.
With a Bluetooth option and a BASS button designed to control the volume, it is one of the most economical soundbars available to meet your needs. Read our complete review of Bose Solo 5.
Soundbar with Dolby Atmos: Sonos Arc
No products found.
Introducing the next generation speakers, Sonos Arc by-passes all the soundbars introduced to this date as it has embedded the best features to enhance the TV experience.
Featuring Bluetooth/Wi-Fi option and voice assistant feature of Google Assistant and Alexa, subwoofers and tweeters, and Room Grouping option through S2 App along with Arc optical port option.
With DTS/X: Sony HT-G700 Soundbar
- 3.1ch Dolby Atmos DTS: X and Vertical Surround Engine.Bluetooth version : Version 5.0, 360 Reality Audio : No, Subwoofer(Reference) : 100W.
- Immersive AE (Audio Enhancer) upscale audio closes to 7.1.2 each sound
- Wireless subwoofer delivers powerful bass sound
- Sound modes to customize listening to movies and music
- Multiple easy connections so you can enjoy all your media
Sony’s soundbar features a DTS/X surround system used to create an Immersive acoustic experience and a dedicated Centre speaker for clearer dialogue, along with the presence of Bluetooth connectivity.
The presence of various voice modes gives you the liberty to make the experience according to your wishes. Read our complete review of the Sony HT-G700 Soundbar.
Majority Bowfell Small Sound Bar for TV
- 50 WATTS, DUAL STEREO, 15 INCH: The Majority Bowfell is a powerful 50 watt TV sound bar packed with the latest audio technology and compatible with a wide range of household items such as your TV, PC, laptop, projector or monitor. Feel true cinematic surround sound in your own home from our small but mighty soundbar.
- BLUETOOTH, EQ CONTROL, 5 AUDIO MODES: Our powerful 50 watt soundbar and speaker comes with various audio connections and an EQ feature to customize your audio to how you want it. Music, radio, gaming, movies, live sport.
- AUX, OPTICAL, RCA, REMOTE: Our sound bar for tv has been designed with ease of use in mind - simply plug in, and play using the wide range of connections. Go truly wireless with our supplied remote to adjust volume, EQ settings, source, and more.
- COMPACT BUT MIGHTY: The Bowfell is a compact, slim audio sound bar device that fits perfectly on desks and sits comfortably under your TV. Use the buttons on the side of the soundbar or the supplied remote to go truly wireless and adjust the volume, equaliser settings, source and much more. An ideal sound bar for TV or PC, fill your room and immerse yourself with cinematic sound in your very own home.
- 3-YEAR WARRENTY: Majority are a home audio brand with an experienced and friendly customer service department. We are proud to offer a 3-year extended warranty on all our products (registration required) and a hassle-free return policy. This package contains 1x Bowfell, 1x Remote, 1x RCA cable, 1x Power cable, 1x AUX cable and a user manual.
Most small soundbars for TVs don’t have all the features of the Bowfell. This mini sound/audio system is perfect for TV speakers/home theater, gaming, and projectors with Bluetooth, RCA, USB, and AUX connections. At 50 watts and 15 inches, it’s also a great size for any home setup.
Majority soundbars have been designed to be as easy to use as possible – you can plug them in and play using whichever connection you prefer.
Bestisan Sound Bars for TV
- Exclusive! --2+2 Driver Speakers Small Soundbar: Enjoy outstanding clarity and room-filling sound with 2 full-range drivers /2 U-style tubes designed to effectively reproduce different bands of frequencies within the overall audio signal. That combine to create a rich bass tone, warm mid-range, clear and distinct hig2 U-style tubes hs, and a realistic audio experience, envelop the listener and flush out the full home theater effect.
- Big Sound--Hear it Loud. And Clear: With no crackle or buzz. Experience rich, clear sound with up to 50W peak power sound. 16'' mini sound bars for tv with 2 power-packed full-range speakers that strike a big sound performance beyond its minimalist size. Experience room-transforming sound for your small rooms.
- Meet All Your Meets--DSP & 3 EQ Modes: Small size, Rich sound. Bring the exciting and powerful sound of movie theaters into your home. In movie mode, you can enjoy a high-quality and best movie’s sound ambiance; the Music mode can make the sound come alive and louder; the News mode brings enhanced voice sound extremely.
- Fast!--Easy Set Up: Distingue other small soundbars, we add HDMI connection, you can enjoy HDMI ARC and Optical inputs to send the highest-quality audio from your TV. Wireless 5.0 Bluetooth-embedded sound bar, you can stream your favorite music on the indoor/patio/home gym so easily and enjoy wireless stream audio from your phone, tablet, PC, or projector quickly; Also support AUX and USB connection and AUX out for connect with extra subwoofer to add more bass.
- Ultra-Compact!--16'' TV Speaker with Bold Performance: Experience the performance of larger, more complex home theater audio in a simple, ultra-compact designed to fit anywhere and blend seamlessly into any environment. Has rubber feet to keep the sound bar more stable on the table. Wall mounted.
The Bestisan Sound Bars for TV truly impressed me. Despite its compact 16-inch size, this soundbar delivers powerful audio, thanks to its 50W output. The Depths Sound Enhanced, DSP, and Bass+ features ensure a rich, immersive listening experience.
The 3EQ settings allow for customization to suit different genres. Its compatibility with HDMI ARC/CEC, Optical, BT, and PC makes connectivity a breeze. The surround sound effect is genuinely commendable for a soundbar of this size.
It’s not just a soundbar; it’s a compact powerhouse that elevates your TV-watching experience. Highly recommended for those with limited space but unwilling to compromise on sound quality.
Size and compactness in appliances are gaining value day by day. These days’ people prefer devices that are more compact than ever and are more efficient in design.
Users are hard to compromise on performance as many different products are available. Each has its specialty and unique selling points.
Here we tried to summarize the technicalities, design, performance, and value of the markets leading Small Soundbars and their utility in modern homes.
Still, every product we review is the market leader and has a customer base.
Every household has its requirements and preferences, but we are here to ensure that readers get a complete insight into what they buy and what characteristics to look for.
Read: LG Dolby Atmos Sound Bar
Best Small Soundbar – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best small soundbar?
The best small soundbar in our ranking should be both compact and stylish. It must have support for, if not all, at least most of the connectivity options used in regular households.
It should be versatile in that it can be used in medium to large-sized rooms with the ability to interact with a modern home’s smart devices.
And lastly, it shouldn’t be that heavy on the pocket too. Although we have many buying options in the market, the completion is tough between some rivals only, and the best product that matches our criteria is the BOSE Soundbar 500.
Although it’s quite close in specs with Sonos Beam in specs, connectivity options, and 100 dollars higher in price too. But the audio performance we get from the sleek soundbar is just exceptional.
Even without dedicated external subwoofers, Bose is still a complete package, and if needed, it can be expanded by adding other devices into the sound system.
What is the best cheap soundbar?
An inexpensive product available for nearly $200 is the Polk Audio Command Sound Bar. It has voice audio technology used to give a command to Alexa, along with the presence of wireless subwoofers.
It also offers DTX/S technology to create an immersive experience and is an ideal fit for small and medium-sized rooms.
What makes a good soundbar?
A soundbar is a one-stop solution and what makes it good is the quality of its sound system and the presence of the features that it comes with.
With soundbars featuring richer bass, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi technology and creating an immersive experience and the use of audio detecting technology to give a command, it has created fierce competition for speaker manufacturers to produce compact, durable soundbars user-friendly along with great sound delivery.
Are Atmos soundbars worth it?
Atmos is the direct competitor of DTS:X and is present in nearly everything from the largest cinemas to the home theatres.
It creates an immersive sound experience and has advanced the cinema world, where sound decoding and mixing are different.
It is of greater importance in cinemas where the speakers can be addressed distinctly with Atmos, and the sound engineer can decide the placement of the speakers, which results in a smoother and a pleasant experience for all.
Using the 5.1.2 system in the speaker’s placement, adding two speakers in height is of great importance for any home theatre fan as it can create a cinema-like experience in the comfort of their living room.
Any other soundbar that you’d recommend?
Roku Streambar is another affordable soundbar that produces detailed sound with its stereo speakers. It has a load of smart features, and the soundbar setup is quite easy. You can buy it from here.
Are small soundbars worth it?
Absolutely! The soundbar sound has revolutionized the listening experience in audio luxury, especially for those with limited space. While AV receivers and surround sound systems offer a comprehensive audio experience, good bars, especially compact ones, provide a clear and immersive sound without occupying much space. For those who prioritize a sleek design, the Magnifi Mini or the Beam Gen from the Sonos Beam Gen collection might be a perfect fit. And if you’re looking for top-notch quality, the Dolby Atmos soundbar or the Samsung hwq990b won’t disappoint.
Do they make small sound bars?
Yes, they do! Brands like Yamaha have introduced the Yamaha src30a and Yamaha src20a, specifically designed for those who want a compact sound without compromising quality. With the rise of 4k TV and TV deals, manufacturers understand the need for soundbars that complement these screens, especially in rooms with limited space.
What is the shortest soundbar?
The race for the slimmest soundbar in the world is fierce. While the exact “shortest” can vary based on new releases, brands like the Bose TV speaker and the Sonos Ray have been known for their slim designs. However, always check prices and reviews before making a purchase. Simon Lucas, a renowned audio reviewer, often provides insights on the latest in the soundbar world.
What size sound bar do I need for my TV?
The general rule is that your sound bar should be slightly shorter than your TV, but it doesn’t have to be. With advancements like the echo dot and HDMI eARC, connecting your sound bar to your TV or AV receiver has never been easier. There’s a soundbar, whether you have a Bose TV, a 4k TV, or any other. Remember, it’s more about the audio formats and the listening experience than the size.
What is a good soundbar for a small room?
The Magnifi mini ax or the Polk Magnifi mini ax are excellent choices for a small room. They offer a robust sound in a compact design. If you’re looking for something more advanced, the Atmos soundbars or bar can elevate your audio experience, making it feel like you have a surround sound system. And if you’re on a budget post a Labor Day sale, the JBL bar or the Denon home good bar might be worth considering.
What is the slimmest soundbar in the world?
While the “slimmest” title can change with new releases, brands like Vizio have been contenders with their series known as the Vizio series. But remember, while being slim is aesthetically pleasing, ensure the sound quality isn’t compromised. Always check for reasons to avoid a product before purchasing.
Can soundbar be smaller than TV?
Certainly! A soundbar can be smaller than a TV. Many prefer it that way. It’s all about balancing the aesthetics with the audio output. Whether connecting via Bluetooth, HDMI cable, or even an old-school audio jack, the size doesn’t affect the sound quality.
Can you hide a soundbar?
Yes, you can. With innovations like the Bose smart soundbar and others that offer wall-mounting options, hiding your soundbar has never been easier. Some even place it behind the TV or inside a cabinet. However, ensure that this doesn’t hinder the soundbar sound or the surround sound systems’ effectiveness.